New Pokemon Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next Generation of Pokemon!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We have relocated and are under a new name!!! Please click HERE for the new site!!! We hope to see you there!!!

The Pokemon Journey!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MBlaze
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
MBlaze

Orbs : 5795

Pokemon Lottery
                        Pokemon Lottery Pokemon Lottery:
The Pokemon Journey! Left_bar_bleue0/5000The Pokemon Journey! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)

The Pokemon Journey! Empty
PostSubject: The Pokemon Journey!   The Pokemon Journey! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:12 pm

Chapter 1: Pilot

~~~~~

This is a story about a kid named Jake who wants to become a Pokemon Trainer. He lived in the Kanto region with his mother. His father worked at the S.S. Anne, and therefore couldn't visit his children as much as he wanted. Jake had a big brother, named Max, that went to become a Pokemon Trainer also, but they haven't been able to keep in touch with him in a long time. He was about 5 years older than Jake, but he never liked him for some odd reason. Jake's mom was a stay-at-home mother who helped at Professor Oak's lab whenever he needed. Anyway, Jake is now about to start his journey...

"Jake, wake up! It's time to wake up, my super-baby-blueberry-sweet-chocolate-berry-poo-bear!" Jake's mom said, trying to make him get up. He got up as normal and examined his room. It was a quite small room, and today was the last day he was going to see it. He got ready, dressed, packed up, and went downstairs to say goodbye to his mother.

"I am going to miss you my super-baby-blue-" Jake's mom was about to say the rest of the ridiculous nickname before he gave her a hug.

"I'm going to miss you too mom." Jake said simply, kissing her cheek and left the house. The road to Professor Oak's lab was about a 2 minute walk. He soon saw the laboratory's roof and smiled to himself. He already knew what pokemon to choose: Charmander. He went on and opened the door to see no one inside. Sighing, he decided to go in and just take a look around. He saw numerous machines that he didn't know did, lots of Pokemon books, and 3 pokeballs. One had a flame symbol, a leaf symbol, and a water symbol. He guessed that it was Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle in order so that the Professor wouldn't get confused. Jake heard the door opened and saw a boy with a red shirt with a yellow streak across it, brown hair, blue jeans, and he looked like a confident boy who never doubted his skill.

"Where's the professor?" The boy said, smirking. "I guess you're also someone who wants to start his pokemon journey. I'm Andy, what's yours?" Andy held out his hand.

"I'm Jake. I've seen you a couple of times before." Jake said, shaking his hand. Jake had a quiet personality about him. He wore a white t-shirt and a white opened button-shirt. He also had blond hair, blue jeans, and had black gloves on his hands. After he shook Andy's hand, he folded his and leaned on a bookcase lightly. They waited without talking for about 3 minutes until Prof. Oak came.

"Sorry to keep you waiting boys!" The professor said cheerfully. "I was so into my research that I lost track of time! Anyway, let's get on to business. Already thought it through?" Jake and Andy nodded. Andy stepped forward and claimed the pokeball that had the Water symbol on it.

"I guess this is Squirtle! How're you, buddy?" Andy said, letting out his new pokemon. It was a light blue turtle with an orange shell on the top half and a yellow underside of the shell. It growled a cute growl and grinned at its new trainer.

"Squirtle! Squirtle!" The Squirtle said, in which Andy smiled. Jake came over to the pokeball with the fire symbol on it and took it. He let out the pokemon, which revealed to be Charmander. The Charmander was an orange lizard with a white tummy, blue eyes, and a tail that was on fire. It looked at its trainer with glee in its eyes.

"Char! Charmander!" The Charmander said, in which Jake looked at with excitement in his eyes. Andy suddenly turned towards him.

"Hey, let's have a quick skirmish with our new pokemon!" Andy said, excited. Jake smirked.

"Sure, whatever." Jake said simply, leaving the laboratory with Andy trailing behind him. The Professor smiled as he went outside too, not seeing a shadow figure going in his lab from the back door.

When they reached to where they wanted to be, they both pulled out their pokeballs and threw them out on the field. Charmander and Squirtle both appeared, itching for a fight.

"Squirtle, use Water Gun!" Andy commanded, but Squirtle looked at him funny. "What the hell do you mean you don't know Water Gun? Fine, just use Tackle..." Andy said, sighing. The turtle hid in its shell and launched itself towards Charmander.

"Quick, Charmander, move out of the way!" Jake ordered, in which the lizard obeyed. Squirtle soon got out of its shell, looking a bit dizzy. "Charmander, use Growl on it!" Charmander opened his mouth and a little growl came out, making Squirtle weaken a bit.

"Squirtle, try to Tackle it again!" Andy said, as Squirtle hid in its shell again and propelled forward. He hit Charmander in the stomach, sending him flying. He landed and skidded a few inches before getting back on his feet.

"Charmander, counter-attack with Scratch!" Jake commanded as Charmander's claws scratched Squirtle. He kept on scratching Squirtle until he finally withdrew in his shell.

"Tackle, now!" Andy commanded, in which Squirtle shot forward again. Charmander stood his ground, waiting for orders.

"Charmander, jump...Now!" Jake commanded, timing it right as the Squirtle shot right under Charmander, hitting a tree that was behind him. Squirtle withdrew out of his shell, obviously dizzy as it tried to walk. It finally fainted, causing Jake the win. Andy returned Squirtle inside the pokeball and smirked at Jake.

"Nice battle there, Jake. But next time won't be so simple as that! See you later!" Andy said, leaving. Jake turned around to thank the Professor again, but he was stunned to see Professor Oak's door wide open without the light on. He rushed in there to see that there wasn't the last remaining pokeball.

"Someone came in here and stole Bulbasaur and one of the Pokedexes!" Professor Oak exclaimed. He turned to Jake wide eyed. "Please try to find out who did this! I'll even give you one of the pokedexes! And give this one to Andy also." Professor said, giving Jake 2 red little handheld video game machines. Jake nodded to Professor, telling he would do everything he could to identify who did it. He left the building, waving bye to the grim Professor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonwifi.org/
Puma
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Puma

Orbs : 5865

Pokemon Lottery
The Pokemon Journey! Left_bar_bleue0/2000The Pokemon Journey! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/2000)

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Journey!   The Pokemon Journey! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Much better than the first episode. It looks like that it took a long time to think of, though. Razz
Back to top Go down
MBlaze
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
MBlaze

Orbs : 5795

Pokemon Lottery
The Pokemon Journey! Left_bar_bleue0/5000The Pokemon Journey! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5000)

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Journey!   The Pokemon Journey! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:45 pm

Not really. Razz

~

Chapter 2: Route 1 and Beyond

Jake left Pallet Town and headed straight towards the closest Route, which happened to be the first one, Route 1. He met wild Pidgeys and wild Rattatas along the way, and defeated the same amount as well, leveling his Charmander quite a bit.

“Okay, Charmander, scratch that bird!” Jake commanded as he ordered the lizard to attack a brown coated bird.

“Chaaaaar!” The Charmander cried as it charged. When the bird was close enough, the Charmander scratched the bird. It grew angry as it was scratched and it tried to fly away but was too injured to.

“Good job, Charmander. Now, use Ember!” Jake commanded. The Charmander released little bits of rocks on fire from its mouth at the Pidgey. The Pidgey took the hit and fainted.

“Another great job, Charmander! You’re getting better and better, buddy!” Jake said, as he patted Charmander on the head.

“Char!” The Charmander said, obviously very excited and pleased. They continued onwards until they finally arrived at Viridian City. Jake immediately headed straight towards the Pokemon Center to get Charmander back to health.

“Hey Jake!” A familiar voice was heard, calling across the Pokemon Center. It was Andy, and he was sitting at table, feet crossed. Jake came over to him and took a seat after he told Nurse Joy to heal his Charmander. A waiter came towards him.

“Would you like something to eat and drink?” The waiter asked. Jake ordered a turkey sandwich and some soda pop. The waiter took the order and left.

“Oh yeah, Professor Oak told me to give you this.” Jake said as he handed Andy the Pokedex. Andy took it with a smile.

“Wow, guess the old geezer really thinks of his nephew!” Andy said, smiling. Jake raised an eyebrow.

“You’re his nephew? Wow, that’s quite amazing!” Jake said. “Anyway, how long have you been here?”

“Oh, not too long before you came. I caught a Nidoran male already. My gym battle is going to be really easy since I have a Squirtle.” Andy said, smiling. Jake hit himself in his head.

“Crap, forgot about type advantages. Oh well, my mother was really kind enough to pack me a Fishing Rod. Super Rod to be exact. I’ll just catch a water type pokemon.” Jake said, pulling a very nice looking rod out of his backpack.

“That’s pretty cool. My mom didn’t pack me one, unfortunately.” Andy said, frowning. Jake’s sandwich and drink came, and he ate it in less than 5 minutes.

“Jake and Andy, your Pokemon are healthy!” The nurse said, pulling out a tray with 2 pokeballs on the top and one at the bottom.

“Oh yeah, one more thing. The other pokemon was stolen at Prof. Oak’s lab. Just wanted to let you know. Be careful and let me know if you find out who it is.” Jake said, and Andy nodded, understanding the situation.

“Right, anyway, I guess I hope to see you later!” Andy said, taking his pokeballs and running out of the building. Jake took his and left through the same exit. He headed straight towards the Poke Mart, buying supplies for his journey, including 5 Pokeballs. He left the building and sat on a bench for a bit.

He took out his rod and went looking for a pond or something. He eventually wondered off to Route 22, where he found a giant waterfall. As he approached closer, he noticed a girl with red hair fishing as well.

“I’m sorry, may I fish here as well?” Jake asked, and the girl looked at him. She had orange hair with her left side part tied. She wore a yellow shirt, blue shorts, tennis shoes, and had a bored expression on her face.

“I wouldn’t say no in a million years…” She said with a bored tone and scooted over. Jake threw out the fishing line and started fishing. He sat down and sighed.

“So…what’s your name?” The girl asked. Jake looked over at her.

“My name’s Jake. What’s yours?” He asked, and she smiled a bit to herself.

“My name’s Misty. This is one of my favorite places to go in Viridian since I’m on a little “vacation” right now.” She said, and her line bobbed like it was bitten. She got up really fast and reeled in a Tentacool.

“Alright, I’m gonna catch you, you little jellyfish!” Misty said as she threw a pokeball. A yellow star came out with a ruby in the middle.

“Star! Staryu!” The star pokemon said. Misty smirked.

“Staryu, use Water Gun!” She commanded. Staryu had a harsh stream of water come out of the ruby in the middle, hitting the Tentacool square in the face. It got back into position and spit some acid onto Staryu!

“Shake it off! Now use Rapid Spin!” Misty commanded again as the star spun towards the squid, hitting it. It was knocked back a couple of feet and Misty threw a Pokeball at it. The ball hit the jellyfish, opened, and it was sucked into it. The ball fell on the ground, shook a bit, and finally stopped.

“Woohoo! I caught myself another Water pokemon!” Misty yelled, posing by holding her index and middle finger up, making a ‘peace sign’. She picked up the Pokeball and smiled.

“Nice throw you have there-“, Jake was starting to say, but his line also was pulled. He reeled in a strange Tadpole pokemon. It was blue with a beak as a mouth and the body had a spiral on it. It didn’t have any hands, but it had feet and a tail.

“I’ve never caught a pokemon before, but after watching you, I feel like I do now!” Jake said, throwing his Pokeball. Charmander appeared, itching for a fight.

“Charmander, use Scratch!” Jake commanded as the orange lizard’s claw lit and it scratched the tadpole. It responded by shooting bubbles at Charmander, who backed up in fright.

“Charmander, use Ember on the bubbles!” Jake commanded again as Charmander blew rocks on fire at the bubbles. Some hit the tadpole in the process, making it jump back a bit, but it suddenly shot bubbles randomly.

“Okay, go pokeball!” Jake yelled as he threw the pokeball, hitting Poliwag. It opened and Poliwag was sucked in it. The ball did what Misty’s did, falling on the ground and shaking a bit. It finally stopped, and Misty clapped for Jake.

“Nice job! You caught a Poliwag. They’re pretty nice if you take the time to train them.” Misty said, smiling. She picked up her bag and said, “Well, I’m leaving now. It’s been great hanging out with you! Maybe we’ll even have a little skirmish one day.” She said and left. Jake picked up the pokeball and returned Charmander into his.

“Alright! Now I have a great advantage over Brock!” Jake said, smiling and heading back to the Pokemon Center.

End.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonwifi.org/
Queen Malie
Bird Catcher
Queen Malie

Orbs : 5528

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Journey!   The Pokemon Journey! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:16 am

Haha, reminds me of the FR/LG games. xD

I liked it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kingjulienfans.proboards.com/index.cgi
DX
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator
DX

Orbs : 6027

Pokemon Lottery
The Pokemon Journey! Left_bar_bleue0/2000The Pokemon Journey! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/2000)

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Journey!   The Pokemon Journey! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:55 am

I don't know if he is going to continue with this story or not.............
Back to top Go down
https://newpokemonorder.forumotion.net
Queen Malie
Bird Catcher
Queen Malie

Orbs : 5528

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Journey!   The Pokemon Journey! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Well, it was good while it lasted. :O
Back to top Go down
http://kingjulienfans.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Journey!   The Pokemon Journey! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon Journey!
Page 1 of 1