New Pokemon Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next Generation of Pokemon!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We have relocated and are under a new name!!! Please click HERE for the new site!!! We hope to see you there!!!

Forum Rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DX
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator
DX

Orbs : 6032

Pokemon Lottery
                        Pokemon Lottery Pokemon Lottery:
Forum Rules Left_bar_bleue0/2000Forum Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (0/2000)

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:09 am

Welcome to New Pokemon Order
There are a few rules to read before you post.
Posting Rules:
1) Don't post anything extremely vulgar/gross (keep it PG 13 or if you aren't sure, put the content under a Spoiler)
2) No spamming!! (posting the same thing over and over, or only posting to advertise)
3) Stay civil. If a problem arises, try to contact a mod or admin and tell them about the problem.
4) Try to post within the correct categories. It will help members to find content in the long run. If you don't know where to post something, just ask!

Signature Rules
- Keep main image size under 500(width)x200(height) pixels
- Only ONE virtual "pet" is allowed per signature(the type that require clicks to grow) must be under 150x150 pixels (if you want to post all of your pets, please do so in the "adoptables" category of the forum)
- If you have more than 2 lines of text, please make it size 9 (example of size 9 font)
- Make sure there isn't something in your signature that could simply go into your profile (remember, BBCode works in your profile too!)
- Only post your signature if you've typed over 1 full line of text. Just typing one word then having 5 images show up in your signature makes pages load slower.

- The standard size is 100x100, so please try to keep it around there. If you avatar is messing up the columns or anything like that, a mod will let you know.

How to become a Forum Guru:
Forum gurus, Mods, and Chat box Mods will be assigned as we see fit. If you REALLY want to be a mod, you can PM me, but don't be sad if I say no Sad The more members we get, the more likely we will ask someone to moderate for us, or accept a request to moderate.

Tips for being appointed a moderator:
1)Please type with good grammar, and decent spelling! Everyone makes typos once in a while, but we require that you be fluent in English (as this is primarily an English speaking forum) So if we have to guess what you are trying to say every time you write something, you probably won't get asked to be a mod.
2)Be active in the forums! If you post useful or helpful content and are generally active in the forums, you will be noticed more.
3)Improve the Forum! Making helpful suggestions on ways to improve the forum and recruiting active members will also get you noticed Smile This shows us that you are dedicated and that you want the forum to be a fun place!

How to keep your title if you get hired:
-*Post content at least 5 times a week
-*Help other members if they have questions whenever possible.
-*If we suddenly don't hear from you for over a month, your mod status will be lost, but your account will still be here for you should you come back Smile And we will always welcome you back.

Last edited by DX on Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://newpokemonorder.forumotion.net
Queen Malie
Bird Catcher
Queen Malie

Orbs : 5533

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:15 pm

I think these rules are fair enough. Smile

I have a question about the rules, though. Is there an age limit for being a mod? :O
Back to top Go down
http://kingjulienfans.proboards.com/index.cgi
chikko
chikko

Orbs : 5523

Pokemon Lottery
                        Pokemon Lottery Pokemon Lottery:
Forum Rules Left_bar_bleue0/0Forum Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:31 pm

no queen malie, all age is OKAY, see DX's age? 25 and he's ADMIN
: D
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/ICECASTLE/index.php?
Queen Malie
Bird Catcher
Queen Malie

Orbs : 5533

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:45 am

Okay, okay! I just...worry! xD

The rules rule!
Back to top Go down
http://kingjulienfans.proboards.com/index.cgi
Clover
Beginner
Clover

Orbs : 5424

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:15 pm

lol! I just realized you copied my rules from the Dream League.

I was reading going "wow this is so nicely written...OH WAIT" XD

Also, you might want to sticky this or make it an announcement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetcharm.net
Sponsored content

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1